Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Trick or Feet?

My second obsession: Feet! Human feet to be more specific.

      I love them! If I see one, I must have it! 
I have noticed that feet tend to cohabitate in pairs, which is twice as fun! 

I prefer them in their pure state but for some reason my humans have been covering their feet up, the more attention I pay them. 

I find this odd since they scream in pure delight, much louder without a layer in between my sharp teeth and their foot? I miss the screaming but the obsession still remains. 




 See more photos of me at https://www.flickr.com/photos/omalley-cat/

Love, 
Omalley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutest Video of a Kitten Ever & a Contest for a Special Prize!

 This video is the cutest video I have ever of a kitten. Coincidentally, it's a video of myself. How random! Speaking of random, there...