Tuesday, October 3, 2017

How to Tell if Your Cat is "Couched"

Couched

 

 I am starting to get "comfortable" in my new house. I mean MY new house! Why do the humans say I am couched? Does that mean the same thing as cute?


Me : Omalley

My Pillow Cave

How to tell if you have a Couched Cat: 
 1. You lift up your sofa and find more than 3 foreign objects underneath.
 2. Suddenly the space in between your sofa cushions is full of invisible treasures.
 3. When you get off the sofa your butt needs to be lint rolled.
 4. Your couch is brand new but suddenly looks used.
 5. It's being used...it's its own way.
 6. Pillow or Cat Cave? (Which ever, it's no longer yours.)
 7. You find yourself at the Pet Store buying as many scratch posts you can afford.



want to see more photos of me? 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/omalley-cat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutest Video of a Kitten Ever & a Contest for a Special Prize!

 This video is the cutest video I have ever of a kitten. Coincidentally, it's a video of myself. How random! Speaking of random, there...