Friday, October 6, 2017

First Piece of Real Estate

This is my first purchased piece of property. My Carpet Condo! 


As of now, I tend to spend most of my time on the roof.


On my roof, I find a "roundabout" way  to play! Watch my action packed video!


I am still working on my skills in hopes to become a professional soccer player. 
I am too young to go pro but a kitten can dream can't they? Speaking of...


What were we talking about? Oh yeah dreams...


"Follow your passion. Be prepared to work hard and sacrifice and above all don't let anyone limit your dreams." Donovan Bailey.
                                            I am pretty sure that Donovan believes in extra naps and so do I.

           Love, Omalley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutest Video of a Kitten Ever & a Contest for a Special Prize!

 This video is the cutest video I have ever of a kitten. Coincidentally, it's a video of myself. How random! Speaking of random, there...