Sunday, October 8, 2017

My First Obsession: The internet!

What a day! My future has changed forever!





     I caught another mouse today! I think it may be a different species from yesterdays mouse. It is definitely a different color. When it moved this big screen lit up and I discovered the internet!

          
You may be wondering how I can be posting on the internet, prior to discovering the internet! I am going to let you in on a little secret: Kitties can time travel. This is true! If you don't believe me just google it. Here is a website with reliable information: Omalley-cat.blogspot.com

I have found this site to be very informative and full of adorable photos and videos.  I suggest sharing this with your human friends. I am sure there are a lot of ignorant humans out there that have no idea about kitty time travel. They believe we have 9 lives but they can't grasp how we use them. So ignorant and under educated...these humans. Poor humans!

Another site that may help verify this phenomenon is https://www.flickr.com/photos/omalley-cat/

You may notice photos of me later in life on this site. Or are they earlier in life? Or is this present life and those photos are from the future? 

Love,
Omalley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutest Video of a Kitten Ever & a Contest for a Special Prize!

 This video is the cutest video I have ever of a kitten. Coincidentally, it's a video of myself. How random! Speaking of random, there...